We get asked a lot how to store scrunchies or how to organize scrunchies.
Don't have time to read? Watch it
So we decided to test and see which way is REALLY the best way to store and organize your scrunchies.We start off with the 1st way - Our drawstring bag
This is how our scrunchies come package. (This is our 60 pack of velvet scrunchies)
- Already comes in this package so you don't have to purchase anything else
- You can see most of the scrunchies
- Doesn't take a bunch of room up
- You have to constantly dig for scrunchies at the bottom of the bag :(
60 pack of scrunchies: https://pinnebeauty.com/collections/scrunchies/products/scrunchies-60-pc-velvet-hair
2nd way - A pant hanger
- Super easy to see every color
- Fits A LOT of scrunchies
- You can hang this up and free up room on your vanities
- Still tough to get other colors out that
Pant hanger: https://amzn.to/39cyY0T
3rd way - Paper towel holder
- Doesn't take up a lot of room on your vanity
- Great if you just have a few (maybe 45)
- Doesn't fit a lot of scrunchies
- Still have to dig for that scrunchie on the bottom
Paper towel holder (aka scrunchie holder): https://amzn.to/2I336jc
4th way - A basket
- Fits a lot of scrunchies for you scrunchie lovers
- Easy to dig into
- This might take up more room on your vanity but you can always put it in a drawer.
Our favorite way is the basket.
It's simple and the cheapest. You can find a basket almost anywhere :)
Hope you guys enjoyed this.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!