Comes with (4) skinny silk scrunchies.
Colors: Black, Pink, Ivory and Beige
600 Thread Count 19 Mommme
- SILK BENEFITS- Silk is gentle on the hair and super soft, helping to reduce breakage and making it the perfect upgrade your hair deserves. Softer and gentler on your hair. Our scrunchies avoid the pulling and splitting that traditional hairbands inflict. Once you have used silk you will be back for more. Don't confuse other satin scrunchies with silk scrunchies. These are made with actual silk fabric.
- EXTRA GENTLE – Take care of your delicate strands. Tapestry Scrunchies are soft, light, breathable and smooth and contain the finest silk fibers, which mimic the structure of human hair and reduces hair damage, such as split ends.
- 100% mulberry Silk,100% Handmade. Every scrunchies is expertly hand made by our factory staff for its uniqueness. As to the material used, our passion for perfection means that we use only the 6A Grade 19 Momme 100% Mulberry Silk to make our scrunchies. After each scrunchies has been knitted, finished and quality checked, We carefully hand-wrapped to make sure everything will be delivered to your door safe and sound.
- CARE - Please refrain from using bleach. Hand or machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Feel the difference with PINNE beauty accessories.
How many come in this set?
4 silk mulberry scrunchies
Can they get wet?
Yes! Air dry is the best option
What is the difference between silk and satin?
Silk is natural product- Believe it or not, from the cocoons of silkworms. The individual fibers are unwound from the cocoons, made into threads and then woven into cloth.This provides both a smooth and soft feel that man-made textiles just have not been able to replicate.
Satin is a fabric weave. Satin has a slippery feel but not soft.
Why are these silk scrunchies so expensive?
Silk requires careful nurturing of silkworms and handling of the natural fibers. Silk production can be very labor intensive and therefore isn’t as easy to manufacture pure silk and have it woven into charmeuse fabric. This makes pure silk a luxury product and much more expensive than polyester satin.
I have really long hair and a lot of it so traditional scrunchies were not cutting it for me! They never held my hair and I could never get them to secure around my ponytails, let alone buns, enough times to keep in place. And then I found these.. THE BEST I’ve ever used! Not only are they silk which means no damage to my hair, but they’re SUPER stretchy! I can wear my hair in a ponytail or wrap it in a bun with the same scrunchie! Never going back to regular hair ties again. These are also so easy to take off with no pain or getting tangled! Highly recommend!